Winter decided to show up, which is too bad as I was really enjoying the mild weather. This week we have had snow, the wind, and cold to deal with. As for our health, well, I am still fighting the sinus drainage cough. Jeff has it now, too. Grace got over it quickly. The boys are well, thankfully. But enough of the dreary part of winter.
I have slowed our pace way down to cope with our sniffles. We are only doing the essentials. Thankfully this week was not essential heavy. Next week, we have to be ready to go, go, go. I am praying that we are able.
We have been kept very busy with band contests, pep band engagements, keeping house, cooking, baking, creating, reading, watching BBC mini-series, and regular school projects. Life is coming at us full speed. I am thankful that I have learned to say no when needed.
Happy February!!



I would've been content if winter hadn't shown up. When it is cold I feel lazy. All I want to do is stuggle under a blanket and stay home. I hope you all are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending the Winter this way.. lol.. All last week was nice and all snow had been melted for a few weeks.. then BAM come Monday morning, we been having snow here and there since then.. Right now .. got some serious Lake Effect Snow happenin.. and its WINDY and COLD.. BRRRR
ReplyDeleteOddly enough, we had a taste of summer weather with a few days nearing the 80 degree mark.....I'm not ready for that and wish a little bit of winter would return a bit longer :) Happy February to you!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are all feeling better. Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteOh, spring is coming soon. I love the drawing, Jenn.
ReplyDelete