Friday, January 29, 2016
Another Grace- Filled Week
I am always thankful when another grace-filled week passes. Nothing major transpired this week. I recovered from my cold without a trip to the doctor, my prayers answered. Jeff brought me roses, just because. We had lunch with his mom, whom we will not see again until April, unfortunately. The kids have been receiving excellent grades and are thriving in their schools. Our oldest received two awards for outstanding musicianship at a college jazz festival. The world is as it should be, at least for now, and I am content and giving praises to the One whom they are due. This week has been another gift from Him. Thank you, LORD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, how sweet of that hubby of yours! and CONGRATS to Ryan for the awards, thats pretty awesome. Great pics, I was admiring the dedication of the biking, while the weather outside maybe frightful the weather inside is great enough to ride ! NICE :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes "amen" is all you need to say...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful week, beautiful roses, beautiful words of answered prayers!
ReplyDeleteNices roses! I am glad for you. You are so blessed. Our God is amazing!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're feeling better! Gorgeous roses and always nice when it's a surprise! Nice to catch up with you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings - Julie
I absolutely love weeks like that. :)
ReplyDelete