Soooooooooo. School, the beast, is back in town. It is all consuming, challenging, and demanding, but oh so good for us to be stretched. I won't even talk about marching band. That is another beast for another post.
It sure is. Our first game is Friday night. Husband is working concessions. I am hosting family and running son to and from rehearsals. Then the Saturday competitions start!
Great art project with the Pics, I was just thinking when I was doing my recent post on how I could do something similiar... group all the pics together in a neat way.. Anyhow.. Busy life for you, busy life for me.. at some point lets get together over the inter net and have tea :)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Oh the gift of education, glad I'm finished with my kiddos!!
ReplyDeleteI am 5 years away!
DeleteI'm just guessing....but if marching band is anything like it was years ago....it is a job in itself.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is. Our first game is Friday night. Husband is working concessions. I am hosting family and running son to and from rehearsals. Then the Saturday competitions start!
DeleteHomeschooling is such a blessing. I miss it already. Have a blessed year! (nice art project)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jane. I know it must be odd to be done with school. I know I will feel it keenly.
DeleteGreat art project with the Pics, I was just thinking when I was doing my recent post on how I could do something similiar... group all the pics together in a neat way.. Anyhow.. Busy life for you, busy life for me.. at some point lets get together over the inter net and have tea :)
ReplyDeleteLove the collage, such great photos.
ReplyDelete