Very fun! The farmhouse is very cute! We love going to our MN State Fair, but don't do every year (it's held for 12 days with the last day Labor Day). I'm not sure if we will get there this year, probably not. I was just looking up some facts about the Minnesota State Fair, as I knew it was BIG (my feet are killing me by the time I get home), and here are a couple of fun facts about it: " The Minnesota State Fair is the largest 12-day event in North America, attracting nearly 1.8 million visitors annually. Minnesotaʼs State Fair is the third largest event in the country and the second largest State Fair in the country." I wonder what is the biggest state fair??? Do you have a favorite fair food Jenn?
I've never tried those. I know a lot of people go just for the food, but I'm just not into a lot of fried & sugary stuff. I might have 1 or 2 of Anna's mini donuts and grab a chicken sandwich, but I'm boring.
We are looking forward to ours in a couple of weeks. I don't think the kids will be with us, they will probably go with friends, but that's ok. Hubby and I will enjoy our time together and all the food. :)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Very fun! The farmhouse is very cute! We love going to our MN State Fair, but don't do every year (it's held for 12 days with the last day Labor Day). I'm not sure if we will get there this year, probably not. I was just looking up some facts about the Minnesota State Fair, as I knew it was BIG (my feet are killing me by the time I get home), and here are a couple of fun facts about it: " The Minnesota State Fair is the largest 12-day event in North America, attracting nearly
ReplyDelete1.8 million visitors annually. Minnesotaʼs State Fair is the third largest event in the country and the second largest
State Fair in the country." I wonder what is the biggest state fair??? Do you have a favorite fair food Jenn?
Wow! MN must have a really great fair. I don't eat much fair food now days. In the past, I would have said elephant ear.
DeleteI've never tried those. I know a lot of people go just for the food, but I'm just not into a lot of fried & sugary stuff. I might have 1 or 2 of Anna's mini donuts and grab a chicken sandwich, but I'm boring.
DeleteThe food is so expensive, and not good for you, so it was not hard to abstain.
DeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteYou've got me needing to look up the dates of our upcoming fair. They have free dates for students/teachers and during earlier hours than the public.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
Some of those sights look familar! We went today. Boy, was it busy, but fun!
ReplyDeleteWe are looking forward to ours in a couple of weeks. I don't think the kids will be with us, they will probably go with friends, but that's ok. Hubby and I will enjoy our time together and all the food. :)
ReplyDelete