Friday, August 21, 2015

Marching Band

Tonight is the night!  The band has been working so hard for this moment, the first football game of the season.  They have brand new uniforms and a brand new football field.  My darling husband is going to be working the concession stand.  I am going to be taking photos, using a better camera, I promise.  (These are horrible, I know.)




As I was watching them at rehearsal last night, my emotions welled up within me.  Here was my boy, on a field with 199 other kids, working like slaves for their beloved director.  How impressive they are!  It overwhelms me to think how blessed we are to have this opportunity.  He is living out his purpose, and is where he is supposed to be.  I feel it in my bones!  Thanks be to God.


2 comments:

  1. We are certainly blessed to be where we are, when we are! Our great God and Savior working behind the scenes to get us to where we need to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that my years in marching band molded who I am today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails