Friday, June 12, 2015

Not!

Like many mothers, I decided to write up a summertime plan for my kiddos, to keep them off the computer 24/7.  I shared my document with them, asking for their input. This is their editing.

Summertime Party! WOO! WOO!

  1. Read for at least 20 minutes.  Does include computer, and STO wiki.
  2. Write something: journal, friendly note, email, cookbook, angry letter  .
  3. Math, as in adding ,and subtracting and making cookies from cookie clicker.
  4. Play, build, minecraft, craft or do something creative for at least 40 hours.
  5. Complete chores, per Mom. Just your regular chores.
  6. Eat cookies for at least 20 minutes. Or 45 if you are man enough.
  7. Spend time in the virtual outside. Because virtual outside is way better than the real outside.
  8. Make sure your room is tidy. (Dust, vac, purge, sheets, pick up 10 month old Chinese food)
  9. Garden, weed, trim toenails and hair, rip up plants and put them in a stew for dinner, mow as needed.
  10. We love you, Mommie -Grace and Trevor </ 3


2 comments:

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails