Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Fall

Last week, Jeff and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.  We spent the weekend at a beautiful park. We rented a cabin with indoor plumbing!  It also had heat. We were living in luxury for sure. And, the kids were having a great road trip of their own with grandparents. 

This week begins our 2 week fall break with Jeff off all next week. It's sure to go quickly. 

7 comments:

  1. 20 years! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary, that is terrific. Sounds like you had a nice romantic retreat. Enjoy your fall break. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! I love the park cabins with indoor plumbing. Enjoy your fall break. You look great in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are kind to say that I look great, Melissa. I was showing off my new bangs. I have not had bangs in over 10 years!! I also have layers. Big changes for me!

      Delete
  4. Happy 20th Anniversary! The cabin looks inviting :) --- I picture a sweet and quiet romantic getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!!! Sounds like a wonderful time. The cabin looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated blog congratuations to you and yours! Heat & indoor plumbing... now that is love ♥! Glad you had a great time! Pretty flowers and that is a really pretty picture of you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails