Right now, it seems we are most busy away from home. We call life"aerobic" at the moment. We came home from camping two weeks ago, and haven't slowed down. This weekend, we had a jazz band concert, a 6 hour round trip to celebrate a birthday, and small group after church today. Here are some pictures from our fun weekend.
![]() |
| After the Jazz performance. |
![]() |
| Visiting Grandma. |
![]() |
| Quick look at the beach. |
![]() |
| Three mile hike. |
| Jazz concert. |
| Earned his purple belt! |
![]() |
| Beautiful sunset on the way home one evening. |





I'm using my iPad and the pics are tiny...but is your son a blue belt? My oldest is a blue belt as well. I had just earned my green belt when my strokes happened.
ReplyDeleteHe just got his purple. I think all schools have their own belt system. His goes white, yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, brown, black.
DeleteLooks and sounds like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like your oldest has adjusted to ps with amazing success. ( of course the credit goes to his fabulous teacher from his previous school! :) )
ReplyDeleteThings have been busy here too, I'm looking forward to winter and a little hibernating time. :-) My son take karate also and is a blue belt. Have a great week. Heather
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness he looks so handsome, all growing up!.. That birthday cake looks so YUMMY.. and again you take beautiful photos of the beach my friend, wish I was there with you instead of here dealing with the dust of taking down lathe and plaster. LOL
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how tall ALL of your kids are getting!
ReplyDeleteMy son is really wanting an electric bass for Jazz and pep band - (much more portable than his huge upright bass, LOL.) I hear you on the aerobic days. I almost ran out of gas this week because I didn't realize just how much running we really were doing! Congrats on the purple belt!
Ryan usually has one big homework day a week and then a few little assignments through the week, so it hasn't been too bad. He usually has the most homework on AWANA night, so I am sad he misses that. Maybe you will find a good used bass and amp for Christmas? Ryan wants a hollow body jazz guitar! It's always something.
DeleteLovely family moments! I think every blog I've visited this past week is sharing "busy"...we are all busy bees.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend! We're enjoying Thanksgiving and have lots of friends coming over.
ReplyDelete