Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Settling In

In the last few weeks, we have been working hard to make our new home, home.  We have yet to hang things on the walls.  That always takes time.  I need to make sure furniture is not going to get moved and I need to see where to put old favorites.  However, boxes are empty and we are able to park one vehicle in the garage, a sign that we are almost there.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.  Besides working on the house, we hosted a family birthday party for Trevor's 12th birthday and visited a favorite state park, which is now less than an hour away.







8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was really good. I didn't get a photo of it with the icing on, though. It went quickly!

      Delete
  2. I am sure it us lovely to be settling in. The house looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...settling in and celebrating birthdays and even making a trip to a state park. It all sounds wonderful!
    ~WhisperedAbundance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are settling in nicely. It's nice that you are all moved and settled for the holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas). Enjoy your new home. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are settling in -- what a great house for hospitality +. Wishing you all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful and serene. I'm so glad that you're settling in so well. And what a blessing that you are closer to your state park! It's good to read that you are so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have missed out being away.pictures r great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails