- Jeff and I celebrated 19 years of marriage.
- We closed on our house almost 2 weeks earlier than planned, making our packing a bit challenging.
- We moved two days before my birthday.
- I turned 46 (!) spending the day cleaning up the rental house.
- We got back to our lessons while unpacking.
- We started looking for a newer van.
- My baby turned 12!
Here are a few random pictures I took this last month.
Happy anniversary! Any big plans for your 20th? I'm already dreaming, and it is only 18 for us at our next anniversary.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your move and settling into your new house. Looks like you have already made your new house a home. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Heather
ReplyDeleteCongratulations all birthdays! Well you're a year older than me - until November 18;-) Nice house! I like your pictures very nice. All those cozy rooms!
ReplyDeleteCongratuations on 19 years of marriage! and, Birthday Blessings, too!
ReplyDeleteI've missed the blog interaction with some dear friends, you are one of them. My husband's health has him back at work although he still is under guarded treatments as we prayerfully continue to try and avoid the radiation therapy. I am blogging again under a "pen name" and I do believe you will recognize me from what I have gotten posted now. Life has been very busy between the health issues, courtships, and even my oldest daughter getting married last month. A new season of adventures is always around the corner. I'm sorry if I have been so introverted. I guess the journey of grief brought me to deeper thinking and seeking more alone time.
I am sorry for not keeping in touch and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your recent updates with all your exciting new changes. Enjoy your new home!
I'm not sure "how" to leave a comment because I don't have those accounts, but I will try through AIM :) WhisperedAbundance.com
Congratulations on your anniversary, and the birthdays, and on your beautiful new home!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your anniversary and your birthday. What a lovely home you have now. May it be a place of joy and happy memories for you all.
ReplyDeleteHave a very happy Sunday in your new house.