I am making an another attempt to keep thing going over here. The biggest reason it is an effort is because my brain is busy, not really a time issue. My brain has one track right now, which doesn't seem to include blogging. So, I thought I would just post pictures from our previous week, until we move. After all, I am able to take cell phone pictures.
From Sunday to Sunday last week we kept busy with family!
 |
| Family reunion |
 |
| Caught my avid reader in action. |
 |
| Birthday brunch with Grandpa here at home. |
 |
| Birthday with Grandma at the Lake. |
 |
| Spent a little time here. |
 |
| Gave a birthday concert. |
I also managed to keep the house going, pack 11 boxes, make 2 trips to Good Will, and kept the kids busy with their weekly activities and lessons.
We hope to get a firm closing date on the house this week. Right now it is set for the 21st of October with movers coming on the 25th.
Have a great week!
~Jenn
Lots of bdays!
ReplyDeleteWould you believe that all 4 of our parents were born in September?
DeleteWow that is some serious Birthday Celebrations, great pictures friends.... Austin we celebrated his birthday last thursday.. We are officially a Teen house...lol
ReplyDeleteI can so relate. Sounds like all the things I was doing last May. Wishing you a smooth move and happy birthday to the grandparents. Take care, Heather
ReplyDeleteThose are some great photos. Looks like you had a great week. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could enjoy all those birthdays and some time at the lake! You got a lot of packing done, and it's great that the homeschooling is still progressing.
ReplyDeleteWe've basically given up on it. Instead we picked, washed, chopped and froze 72 bags of tomatoes today, as well as 1.5 gallons of raspberries, and plugged up the sink drain and covered the garden for the frost and picked our windfall apples. And then Miss 11 decided to make biscuits, 136 of them!!!
Soon we'll focus on learning again. :)