Monday, September 23, 2013

Under Contract

We have a house under contract.  We will be moving in October.  I am trying to maintain our lessons and pack, so much to do!  More later...  :)




10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jennifer! That is terrific. Best wishes for a smooth transition for your family. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Heather! I wish I had more time to blog though. :) I miss visiting friends.

      Delete
  2. So exciting! It looks huge and what a great yard too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being under contract is always nice, I am praying you do have a smooth transition, and I am very happy for you guys... Keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And so nice and roomy! I'm so happy for you!

    The yard looks sunny enough for lots of gardening too. Hang in there as you pack and homeschool. Make sure you take time for sleep and good food and disc golf too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The house looks amazing. Do you have an MLS number so we might be able to find the listing online and see other pics of it? I bet you're so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jenn! What a pretty house! I am waiting for my turn. Our house is out there somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails