Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This Week At Home, 2013, No. 34

Note, I wrote this earlier and did not get it published in order.  Sorry!

Just going to bullet point this one!


Ryan, teaching himself piano. 

  • On Monday, Jeff and I looked at 13 homes, eliminated 9.  
  • I am thankful for our realtor. You must need to be very patient to be one.  
  • Our house was shown 4 times this week. I freaked out the first few times trying to keep things show ready. 
  • We learn that an applicant wants this home in early September.  
  • We panic.
  • We look at more homes.  

5 comments:

  1. House shopping wears me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh exciting!
    Paul has talked about possibly selling/moving next year. I'm scared but excited by the possibility. Praying you find a home you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of home-looking! Wants the home by early Sept.?, That's past time. Wishing you guys the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! I hope you find the house of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the strength and peace you need right now! Keep on trusting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails