How fun!!! Looks like Woody & Bullseye made it too! Sooo, did you get a final count of how many came? I know you said 1,000 were pre-registered. That is great! How about decisions for Christ? Was a number given for that?
I hope you have an enjoyable week now this week and a little quieter. ♥
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Those busy weeks make us thankful for the normal weeks. Looks like fun work though.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun VBS week. Glad it went so well for you. The kids are helping out at VBS starting tomorrow. Should be a good week for them. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had great fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! Looks like Woody & Bullseye made it too! Sooo, did you get a final count of how many came? I know you said 1,000 were pre-registered. That is great! How about decisions for Christ? Was a number given for that?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have an enjoyable week now this week and a little quieter. ♥