Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It Is a Gift of God

Our church's children's choir, New Creation Choir, of which Trevor is a member, performed Sunday evening.  I'm posting this short 3 minute video that one of the dad's took and so graciously shared.

It's quite a simple song, yet so powerful.   It brings tears to my eyes each time I watch these precious children singing of God's saving grace. 

By the way...  Trevor is located in the middle of the top row.  Hard to miss him, as he's the tallest in the choir!  

Ephesians 6:8 KJV
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God."




5 comments:

  1. It always warms my heart to hear and see children singing in a church choir, as it is quite a precious site. I enjoyed listening to them sing this song as well.

    Oh, yes, I saw Trevor too. :) Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice. I esp. like the part of them lifting up the cards of what age each accepted Jesus Christ as Saviour. Both our girls did at age 5½. Seeing that is such a wonderful testimony of the faithfulness of many parents instilling the Word of God in the hearts of their children at a young age. Praise the LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cool, Jenn. Brings tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Together with my daughter I enjoyed this unknown song. Yes, I saw you kid! That is so cute!

    http://showmeastorie.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails