I'm going through the old albums, (sniff, sniff) and thought this was way too sweet not to share.
At the time, Ryan was going through a long phase of wanting to learn everything he could about The Statue of Liberty. If only we could have taken the boy to her, but at the time, it wasn't possible. Of course now, he hasn't the slightest interest in this topic.
This picture represents the depths of his love for that statue at the age of five, and no it was not Halloween. My kiddos dressed up at will for years, still do. And Grace, age 4, isn't she just too cute!

OH MY GOODNESS, that just made this momma's heart pitter patter, so adorable LOVE the Costume...
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jeannie. Wish they would stay small longer. I guess I have to look forward to grandkids, one day!
DeleteWow, you are really going way back. Very fun. Does Ryan know you are posting this? haha.
ReplyDeleteNo, unless he reads my blog, which is not often. :-)
DeleteThis picture is adorable and priceless. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo. :)
ReplyDelete