![]() |
| Artwork by Grace |
Crustless Quiche
Preheat your oven to 350 degree. Lightly grease a 9-inch glass pie pan.
In a medium bowl, add:
1c shredded cheese. (I've used colby or mozzarella with good success)
2 T whole wheat flour
Salt and pepper to taste
Put above in your pie pan. In same bowl, now empty, add:
4 eggs, beaten
1c milk (I use half and half or heavy whipping cream)
1 t of onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Pour above into the pie pan. Now get creative. Add chopped meat, vegetables, whatever you like, leftovers work great. I usually add either bacon, sausage, or chicken with broccoli or spinach. The amount and variety is up to you.
Bake for 35 minutes.

Wow, I love Grace's owl! Nice work.
ReplyDeleteLove the artwork!!!! I love owls!
ReplyDeleteWe love crustless quiche, too. In fact, we haven't had one with a crust in years! I don't think the kids know they regularly come with crusts. LOL
ReplyDeleteThey're so quick and simple as well as lower-calorie.
I don't know if I try but it seems like a good recipe. The painting is amazing. She has the eyes perfectly painted! Well done Grace.
ReplyDeletehttp://showmeastorie.blogspot.nl/
Lovely artwork!!! I've never made quiche before, but we do a lot of egg bakes which is almost the same thing. My Jeff is on a anti-carb thing right now, so most of our suppers are meat & veggies. Your recipe sounds yummy.
ReplyDeleteThis I can do! Thanks for posting it. Will be making it tonight!
ReplyDeleteBTW...LOVE Graces Owl.
ReplyDeleteI love how easy crust'less quiches are. I got to get my act together and share the one that I did all this summer. The one I used didn't have wheat in it. It used greens as a crust instead. I sure miss you my friend. I hope all is well and you are happily busy with your family.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
YUM! This sounds wonderful...copying and pasting :-). And your artist did a fantastic job on the owl!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Julie
I've never had a crustless quiche, but it sounds yummy and easy. :)
ReplyDelete