*wink* I collect blogs, Mara. :-) And thank you for your kind words. My daughter is just learning to take photos. She'll be pleased to know you liked them.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
I love it!!!! He is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tina. I love gnomes!
DeleteThose were some beautiful photographs that your daughter took. I enjoyed viewing them. I wasn't aware you had another blog.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you! :)
*wink* I collect blogs, Mara. :-) And thank you for your kind words. My daughter is just learning to take photos. She'll be pleased to know you liked them.
DeleteI like this cool 'kabouter'. (What is it in your language?)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jedidja! It was a present from my daughter. We call them gnomes in English. I like 'kabouter", too!
DeleteCute picture.
ReplyDelete