Yes, you do need several discs to play. Each one has a little different "edge" to it. Some have no fade. Some go farther. Some curve. It's rather interesting!
Have never tried it. I use to enjoy "real" golf, but I think my sporty days are past me. Swimming and chicken chasing are more my speed now days. teehe
Yep, around here its a huge sport. People walk around with their specially designed bags that hold all the different discs they need. Just like a golfer brings all the different golf clubs. :)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
My men love Frisbee golf! We have two very nice courses in the city, and their game has only netted us one trip to the Urgent Care so far. Yay! lol :D
ReplyDeleteLOL... I really hope we can avoid the Urgent Care altogether! Have you played with them? I really enjoy it as well.
DeleteI have never played.....not even sure how to. I am sure you are having fun though!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave never tried it. I use to enjoy "real" golf, but I think my sporty days are past me. Swimming and chicken chasing are more my speed now days. teehe
ReplyDeleteYep, around here its a huge sport. People walk around with their specially designed bags that hold all the different discs they need. Just like a golfer brings all the different golf clubs. :)
ReplyDeleteWe've never tried this but it looks like fun! Love the photo of the clouded sky :)
ReplyDelete