Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Life in Action Shot


Some words are needed, I think.   Here we have a rare picture of the three of them interacting.  I chose this picture, not for its quality, because that is clearly poor,  but for the fact that is shows Ryan helping Grace with her water gun as well as giving computer instruction to Trevor, a rare moment of sibling harmony! 

I wish you all a very happy Independence Day!  We'll be grilling in the 100 degree heat and then off to see fire works, if they are not baned due to the drought.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are actually going to go out in this heat -- what brave soles.

    Fun photo - boy the kiddos sure are looking grown up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture. Happy 4th of July to you too, hope you have a great weekend despite the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness GRACE looks SO TALL..and what a great photo op.. now in the future you could say HA See you can play nicely..

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The three of them working together can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may be proud. A great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The meaning behind the picture ... treasures of a mother's heart!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails