I think it was Gospel Light's Sonrise National Park, Jane. We had fun decorating the church into a park. It was like camping all week! (Except indoors with no bugs!)
The photograph of the children and volunteers during worship time was pretty incredible! I hope your son is enjoying his time. Are you volunteering to help this year as well?
Looks like a lot of fun! We are getting ready for ours soon. I will be teaching a beading project. [o= I know I have been missing in action but I am still around just lurking in between summer projects. I will hopefully post REAL soon.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Good times at VBS for you this week!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Wish I could be there with you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like instead of "Busy at Home" you are "Busy at VBS!"
Nice.
OK Lady I love you bye bye!
That looks like quite a time. What VBS curriculum are you doing this year?
ReplyDeleteI think it was Gospel Light's Sonrise National Park, Jane. We had fun decorating the church into a park. It was like camping all week! (Except indoors with no bugs!)
DeleteOh to be at worship with that many children! Lovely! I know you are working hard.
ReplyDeleteThe photograph of the children and volunteers during worship time was pretty incredible! I hope your son is enjoying his time. Are you volunteering to help this year as well?
ReplyDeleteYes, Mara. I volunteered in 5th grade and led the scripture memory part of our time. I have been with this group several years. They are great kids!
DeleteWow, you about double what we do. Looks like things are going well so far. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun! I hope that you are getting some good sleep at night! May you enjoy a very restful weekend.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun! We are getting ready for ours soon. I will be teaching a beading project. [o= I know I have been missing in action but I am still around just lurking in between summer projects. I will hopefully post REAL soon.
ReplyDeleteMiss you! ((HUGS))
-Mary