Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Almost WW: Summer Reading Finished



Trevor completed his summer reading program.  This is significant because it ends his elementary career.  Next year, he'll be in the "older" children's program.  *gulp*  He's been in the library's program every year of his life.  What a milestone! 

5 comments:

  1. Great Job Trevor!!! Jenn, your baby is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jane, my "baby" is a big boy now! I have to face facts. :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to Trevor! I remember well our summer reading programs we did with our sons. *sniff* Such wonderful memories....

    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job, and that is a milestone. Good job to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! That is awesome!
    I am sad to say that we gave up on our summer library reading programs a few years ago. The prizes were just so cheap - it didn't seem worth the gas money to drive all the way there just to get a few stickers and pencils. :-(
    Thankfully, my kids still read a lot - but it's just at their own pace, now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails