Your picture reminds me of the scads of books and curriculum (The Prairie Primer) that we haven't looked at lately or used. I need to start digging some of it out and just putting it out on the coffee table for the kids to look through as their sitting around or looking for something to do (we've cut way back on all the technological media). Oh and I noticed the pic of your garden in a recent post...looks great! Blessings, Julie
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Fun times!
ReplyDeleteYour picture reminds me of the scads of books and curriculum (The Prairie Primer) that we haven't looked at lately or used. I need to start digging some of it out and just putting it out on the coffee table for the kids to look through as their sitting around or looking for something to do (we've cut way back on all the technological media).
ReplyDeleteOh and I noticed the pic of your garden in a recent post...looks great!
Blessings, Julie
Wow, beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteLittle House on the Prarie! Its so cool that she enjoys doing this.
ReplyDeleteCute Photo! It would be fun to live like that for a short while. Don't you think?
ReplyDeleteMaybe for a day! I am starting to appreciate modern comforts more and more as I get older. :-)
DeleteLove this, Jen. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a very cute photograph and quite realistic as well. BTW, I notice your wordless Wednesday's don't have words anymore. Ha, ha! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a blessed weekend.
P.S. I noticed you've lost 41 pounds! Way to go!!!
Sweet. :)
ReplyDelete