Saturday, June 16, 2012

This Week At Home, 2012, Number 23

Little notes written to remember these precious days...
Dorothy can sleep ANYWHERE! 

Monday...
Laundry catch up day, among other tasks that need tended to today.  Grace and Trevor were invited to play at a friends house and then ended up staying most of the day.  I am still not feeling the best, but able to carry on. 


Tuesday...
The perfect day presented itself to us, and I knew just what we had to do, go to the prairie!   The temperature was in the low 80's with a nice breeze and not too much humidity.  We passed a pleasant morning and early afternoon.  Our membership expires this week, so going was important.  It may be a little while before we get to go again. 




Wednesday...
Today is 7th Grade Fun Day at church for Grace, all day. I'm not all sure what they have planned, but I hear it is to build friendships, so sounds good to me! Turns out she wanted to stay the whole day, so we picked her up at 8PM!  While Grace was at Fun Day, my mom picked me up and we went to visit our recently transplanted from AZ grandparents.  They now live nearby!  Mom and I wanted to help set up their kitchen, which did not take too long, so we also went grocery shopping together.  The boys, meanwhile, entertained themselves quite nicely.  Mom dropped me back home in time for me to make dinner and afterwards Jeff take Ryan to meet up with Grace at youth group.  Jeff and Trevor went to practice tennis.  I had a quiet few moments to myself.  :-)


Thursday...
Our busy day of the week!  Grace and I got our hair trimmed. Nothing special, so no photos, just a trim.  We came back, picked up the boys and went to the library.  On the way home, we stopped at our bakery for bread.  After lunch, we ladies headed out for grocery shopping.  We only went to one store.  We came back put things away and had time to rest before making dinner.  After dinner, Trevor had choir rehearsal as they sing this weekend.  While he was at rehearsal, Jeff and I went to Costco.  We got back to drop off the food and put it away, then out again to get Trevor.  He was treated to a Popsicle and then to a water balloon toss with his choir friends. 



Friday...
Because I had been feeling kind of poorly for the last couple weeks, I decided to go see my doctor.  Turns out I've not been eating enough, so I am hypoglycemic and just need to eat more and not go as long as I was in between meals and at night. 

Jeff had taken the day off, so he and the boys went to the water park while us girls enjoyed a quiet afternoon of reading and baking. 

In the evening, we enjoyed watching Deep Space Nine, after dinner. 

That's our week!
~Jenn

9 comments:

  1. What a nice week. Wow, not eatting enough. Glad you found out the problem and have permission to eat. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week, and again I am glad you found out what was making you sick. Love the pictures. Hope you can renew your membership soon, I know how much you like that place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely week! I hope that eating more will help :) and that you will be feeling wonderful soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have been felling bad. The kids seemed to have a great fun week. That is neat about your church having a special day.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely week, Jenn. Sorry you aren't feeling well though. I hope you are better when you start eating a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O, I am so sorry for you. How it's now? Do you eat more snacks now? Does that help? I take often a little bit brown bread with cheese. Then my sugar level back up slowly. Furthermore, I enjoy your prairie photographs. And that cat of yours, you'd stumble about it another time ...

    Fijne week/ fine week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you went to the doctor and found out what was wrong.
    I love you prairie pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn, another wonderful week! And what a sweet little calf. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails