Michelle, thank you! We are growing broccoli and red cabbage in the green pool. The turtle is full of green beans. The other pots are tomatoes. The patch in between is my herb garden. How's your garden doing?
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
I love the garden in the kiddie pools! I did this years back. Works so well.
ReplyDeleteAll the effort to get the garden growing this season appears to be worth it.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! What are you growing in the wading pools? That is a really neat idea!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, thank you! We are growing broccoli and red cabbage in the green pool. The turtle is full of green beans. The other pots are tomatoes. The patch in between is my herb garden. How's your garden doing?
DeleteWhat a sweet picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! And I like your gardengirl. Nice foto.
ReplyDeleteYour so blessed to be able to have a cute little garden. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the garden!! So cute!!
ReplyDelete