Saturday morning, I found a sturdy kitchen cart at a garage sale! It was only $10! Now, more than one person will be able to work in the kitchen at a time, as we had so little space to work at the counters. This may help my efforts to teach Grace to cook, as it was so hard to be in a tight space before. My kitchen is finally functional.
We also spread 8 yards of mulch, weeded, mowed, and cleaned off the deck on Saturday. It's looking so good around here!
Another blessing.... the range arrived Saturday evening at 9:45PM! They had some truck problems. I am just so glad for that ordeal to be over!!! I made pizza for dinner today. I also made my baby boy (Trevor) some boiled eggs that he's been craving! I think a cake is in order sometime this week!
Today, Sunday, has been a low key day. We went to the second service, which means our aching muscles could sleep in a little. Church was great as usual. We studied Psalm 10. This afternoon, Trevor had choir practice, and this evening, Ryan went to senior high youth group. *gulp* Now we are going to watch an episode of Deep Space Nine and then be off to bed.
Good night!
~Jenn




Sounds like a great weekend. That cart is great, I would love to have something like that. Sounds like you did a lot of work on the yard, it looks good.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful basket. Looks functional and will certainly give comfort to you and your daughter in the kitchen. you've got a long way weeding! Looks pretty neat! Well done! I'm curious about that picture of the device. id it be an oven or stove? It's a great thing, I guess! Make your pizza all by yourself? with peppers, onions and others?
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lieve ( lovely ) comment on my last blog! Big hug.
Beautiful cart at a lovely price! It looks very functional with the wheels and extra storage on the bottom.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the stove! I see lots of baking in your near future!
Your beds looks fabulous! All tidy and clean.
It tugs at your heart when the oldest enters High School Youth group! Such a milestone.
Oh, yay! I'm so happy for you that you got your new cooker!!! It's not a happy thing to be without one.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to high school, mom. It's a great place to be! :)
Have a lovely week~
Shani xxx
Hurrah that mulch spreading is a once a year ordeal! At least the benefits continue through the rest of the year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great find for the kitchen. I love deals. It is refreshing when things get done!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that kitchen cart....what an awesome find!!! Loveley range too. Have a great week!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, our homeschool shirts...we just used our last name. I googled homeschool tshirt and looked at images for ideas. My fav was a house with the Christian fish swimming toward the house. Although we do not live in a house so we will save it for another year. It just said Homeschool....home and school of fish, I thought cute!!!! But they could totally have different stuff on the shirts....creative is the BEST!! We alll decided on our name and a cross, but they still added different accents.
Yeaaa! Now it's like you have a whole new kitchen. Happy baking my friend! And what a deal on a sturdy kitchen cart. Have a super week!
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! The stove has arrived! You must be so excited! And I love your kitchen cart. That is a wonderful find!
ReplyDeleteGreat find! love the kitchen cart, wish I had room for one! We loved our little pop-up, but we wanted just a little more. This new one is definitely a blessing.
ReplyDeleteThat cart is great. We just have a tiny galley kitchen - or I would love something like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad you have an oven/range again. What an ordeal to go through.