Looks like she has settled in quite well. Dorie came in our bedroom this morning after the clock alarm went off, letting us know it was time to get up - I usually let her sleep as she gets a little cranky if you bother her. :)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
If our Darling Cat would let sleeping people lie, I would consider returning the favor.
ReplyDeleteSo true! But then closing our door seemed to work. Even though it is tough love and you know I am not one to discipline my cat. :-)
DeleteWe are not a cat family but I have always thought I could enjoy a low maintenance pet such as a cat.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she has settled in quite well. Dorie came in our bedroom this morning after the clock alarm went off, letting us know it was time to get up - I usually let her sleep as she gets a little cranky if you bother her. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww - she's such a pretty girl!
ReplyDelete