Saturday highlights:
- Coffee on the cleaned up deck Saturday morning with my dear one listening to big band.
- A trip to the best farm market around.
- Grilling once and eating 4 meals from the bounty.
- Sweet, juicy watermelon from Florida!
- Angelfood cake (from the market) with strawberries and whipped cream.
- Reading old homemaking books on the Nook.
- Listening to the 3 guys passionately playing Wii together!
- Daughter volunteering to wash and slice 4 pounds of strawberries.
Sunday highlights:
- Meeting with the youth pastor and other families to discuss 7th grade promotion.
- Going to the 8th grade graduation, worshiping with teens.
- Eating more leftovers!
- Watching my daughter try on my wedding dress and then spending two hours looking at wedding gowns online.
- Listening to my two boys playing together.
- Thankful for a husband who takes youngest son to his choir rehearsal.
- Rain! It's been so dry. I am thankful it rained in the evening.



Balance is hard to achieve! Thank you for being my teammate in making it happen!
ReplyDeleteI love your weddingdress! ( and my daughter likes it too) Very nice.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh and that dress! My daughter has had a wedding journal for a long time. It has all her hopes and dreams for her wedding in it. Grace looks lovely in your dress!
Your busy weekend made my head spin! Your daughter looks beautiful in your wedding dress. Your train is much longer than mine. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful weekend and such a lovely dress, but a frightening thought to see your young lady in it already. :) I was so thankful for our rain too.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhhh I loved reading your week-end notes. I need to copy cat you on this too! I have been having a hard time taking time to write posts but I hope to change that soon. Thanks for sharing a peek into your days. It shows a grateful heart and it is so beautiful to see.
ReplyDeleteSending you BIG Blessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
Sounds like a great weekend, and I LOVE that picture of Grace in your wedding dress. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteJenn, your wedding gown is gorgeous! What a delight for you to see your daughter wearing it!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what a picture of Grace in that dress! I should have tried mine on today as it is my anniversary, but I was too busy doing things...necessary things, I think, but still...
ReplyDelete