![]() |
| At the library this morning. |
Happy.... to be on spring break! It's good for my mental health. Plus, we only have 3 weeks left of our 36 week Sonlight curriculum. Not sure how that happened! I guess that is the power of being diligent.
Excited.... to read a couple good books this week. I was on the waiting list at the library for both and now they are all mine! (More on those later.)
Pleased... that the guys mowed the yard yesterday. The first mow of the season is always the hardest since we tend to let the grass grow a little too long and it always rains so much. THANK YOU JEFF AND RYAN!!!
Going to... plan our week. We need to visit grandma, get ready for a big Easter dinner, and make time to see friends.
Annoyed... with my lack of attention to details. The French computer program that I bought requires a DVD drive, which I don't have on a computer that runs Windows. Geek Son says I should have checked system requirements before I bought it. He's right, but annoying! So, now I have to either buy an external DVD drive or take back the program. Grrr.....
Starting to think... it is time to get my raised bed gardens in order. A friend gave me a nice sized kiddie pool that we are going to drill holes into. We have the sandbox that grew wonderful green beans last year, too. They are going to be enough for Grace to manage. There just is not enough sun around here to do a lot more. That's OK. We can start going to the farmer's market very soon.
Enjoying... a week with fewer commitments! There is still dance and karate, but no AWANA, art, babysitting, or small group. So thankful for a little less to do!

Wow, you are really having the week off. That is amazing that you only have 3 more weeks of Sonlight. This year is speeding along for you. Looking forward to hearing about your books...is one of them a Joel S. book?
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your spring break and have a lovely time at your grandmother's house! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great week planned. I really wish we had had more time to rest during our spring break, but everything we did was enjoyable, so I can't complain. I'm looking forward to the farmers market this year too. I hope to make it more often than I did last year.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good week, my crew are enjoying a week of state testing. I am not being sarcastic, they do enjoy it as there are activities to make things fun.
ReplyDelete