Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Love

These two know how to love others. 

" Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

1 Corinthians 13: 4-7 ESV







 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jenn!

    I've been keeping up with you but haven't had time to even comment. Couldn't believe your temps a few posts ago! We've got early spring here, too--warm and getting greener by the minute.

    Have a great day!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious picture, and the scripture fits very well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails