![]() |
| Bees for my dad. |
Happy... that Jeff located my missing prescription sunglasses after they'd been missing a couple weeks! I was really getting worried that I'd never find the new, expensive things!
Excited...to have "new to me" curtains in the kitchen. A friend was giving them away and asked us at bunco last week if anyone wanted them. Well, they were the perfect fit and color for my very own kitchen so I took them! I love the burst of red to cheer my north facing kitchen.
Pleased...that more of our school books have shipped at last. Now I just need to order from one other company that is having a sale in April.
Going to... ride my bike with Grace! It's supposed to be a lovely day. Jeff got "my" bike out of the storage barn yesterday. It's not exactly my bike. Grace's long legs took my vintage bike from me! I have my mom's bike, but it's just a bit too short. Oh well.
Annoyed...that my sweet Grace doesn't like her picture taken and placed on my blog! I tell her that no one really reads my blog, no offense to those who do, so why be so camera phobic?
Starting to think... that summer will be here before I know it and that means just one thing, highschool is not too far behind! Heaven help us! (And I really do mean that!)
Enjoying... another busy week of good things: gym, art, dance, AWANA, babysitting, karate, and getting together with friends.
How about you?
~Jenn




lol... no one really reads your blog.. are you kidding her?! You have like 66 stalkers for this lil www diary... you better fess up before she finds out and seeks to destroy the camera... lol
ReplyDeleteNice colour of the curtains... they really stand out ... I love other folks trash.. that turns in to treasure..
Nice curtains Jenn. It's great that they fit so nice. Oh, poor Grace. Tell her she is lovely and I love seeing her pretty smile. Enjoy your bike ride and don't sweat highschool, it's easier than jr. high.
ReplyDeleteThe curtains look great...what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI understand your apprehension regarding highschool, we'll be there year after next. But I know this next year will fly by just like this one has. I know Cindy Downes has a lot of information concerning homeschooling highschoolers. Are you familiar with her? She has a lot free downloads at her site including some unit studies.
Have a great week!
Blessings, Julie
We "survived" homeschooling our 2 oldest through high school. It wasn't bad at all. By the time they were in 9th grade, they were self-taught anyway. But I still kept up with what they were working on, just in case they needed my help. And by the way, I love the curtains. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely curtains....it is always nice to get something that works so well!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have an awesome week!!
What a nice curtains. I like the color.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know how healthy cycling is for us? I love it, but it's not fun to ride alone. Always nice to ride along with the children. Here in the Netherlands the public roads are full of cyclists.
Sounds like a good Monday. I hope your Tuesday is going just as well. :)
ReplyDelete