Oh no, I don't believe it. Is there blossom in your country now?! In any case, I like your picture. If my tree is in bloom (Prunus) I will put a picture on my blog. I wish you can sit in the spring sunshine, with closed eyes and a cat on your lap.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Beautiful Shot! Love love the blue sky with white blossoms against it..
ReplyDeleteOh no, I don't believe it. Is there blossom in your country now?! In any case, I like your picture. If my tree is in bloom (Prunus) I will put a picture on my blog. I wish you can sit in the spring sunshine, with closed eyes and a cat on your lap.
ReplyDeletePretty!!! We just have leaf buds sharting to show. I hope we don't get any more freezes, else no lilacs again this year.
ReplyDeleteNope, nothing like that around us. But we will get there eventually, and I'm thankful for that. :)
ReplyDeleteI love those blossoms. And when it is windy and the petals fall, it looks like snow! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you are cordially invited to enter my Spring drawing.
Gina