Wednesday, March 14, 2012
A Winsome Wednesday
This is March, right? I can't recall it ever being this nice in March. I'm not complaining. I am in shock. I really expected a different type of winter, one with snow and freezing temperatures for days on end. Oh well. Not going worry about it now. Bring on the sunshine and warm days of spring. And a little rain too, once in awhile would be nice, just not on camping trip days. (ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ha ha yea dont rain on Jenns Camping Parade.. lol I know this weather is really insane.. the other day it was a high of 68... in MARCH! but I am not complaining as long as I didnt bring the drought we experienced in Oklahoma last summer ... here to New York .. it will be all good.
ReplyDeleteYes, Jeannie, I hope you didn't bring the drought east! It may prove to be a hotter summer. That's just my gut feeling.
DeleteI'm jealous of your blue sky :-) Beautiful pictures. Yes, here it's also strange weather: very warm for this time of year. But gray and misty.
ReplyDeleteYes, we have lovely weather too! I can hardly believe it. No clothesline anymore, though, but my hubby has promised to give me another one.
ReplyDeleteMind you, this warm weather is only here; it's cold elsewhere in the world: http://yfnwg.blogspot.com/2012/03/weekly-temperature-update.html
Enjoy the outdoor life. :)
Sounds wonderful! It is sunny and a little bit of blue skies today. ((yippee!!)) The snow is melting and there are a lot of signs of spring is moving in more and more. I think I should hang a load on the line today, thanks for the inspiration. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
Yes, let's pray for a gentle rain on week nights and warm, sunny days. I am fearing drought to come - hope my fears don't come true.
ReplyDeleteIt was fabulous here today as well. Wish I had a clothes line!
ReplyDeleteNot so sunny here, we had blowing snow this morning! Hopefully our Spring will come soon. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWe are that warm yet but we are warmer than normal. I hope your weather stays warm.
ReplyDeleteLove love love this warm weather! Bring it on!
ReplyDeleteIt's unbelievably warm in our neck of the woods too, Jenn. But I'm loving it - and getting an early start on my garden. :)
ReplyDelete