A growing boy! Does he get to bed early too?
No, and I am not sure how late he stays up, either. :-/
Hee he that is my house hold for sure! I have 3 sleepers now and I too only let it go on Saturdays. [o= Blessings and ((HUGS))-Mary
I have a tween that can sleep like that, hahaha. TO be honest, I could some days, haha.
I could too, Chasity! Just doesn't happen anymore.
Wishing that was me. :)
We all have times like that in our house. :)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
A growing boy! Does he get to bed early too?
ReplyDeleteNo, and I am not sure how late he stays up, either. :-/
DeleteHee he that is my house hold for sure! I have 3 sleepers now and I too only let it go on Saturdays. [o=
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
I have a tween that can sleep like that, hahaha. TO be honest, I could some days, haha.
ReplyDeleteI could too, Chasity! Just doesn't happen anymore.
DeleteWishing that was me. :)
ReplyDeleteWe all have times like that in our house. :)
ReplyDelete