Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: More Dunes

Indiana Dunes State Park 



7 comments:

  1. Great. And I thought only my land:Holland, has dunes ;-) I like the color of the sea! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sand between my toes! Do you have your first camping trip of the year reserved yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, I think we have a few reservations made already! The first is in April, but at my Dad's home. We'll pop up the camper in his ample backyard.

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, Jen. :)
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the Dunes again, you know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is something I don't see around here. They look soooooooo neat! Do you all ever ride in dune buggies there? I am hoping to stop by more often now. I am starting to feel better. I pray it continues this way.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. {{{waving hi}}}} I'm stopping by with a quick repetitive hello. I've had so many people on my heart but just couldn't visit blogs while visiting my grandmother in the hospital. I'm finally home and trying to make the rounds quickly and prepare for another possible trip to be back with her soon. I've read all the posts on my reader!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails