Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Talkative Tuesday

Since we all know that Wordless Wednesday and I do not exactly work, I decided to post a Talkative Tuesday.   ;-)  *wink*




See those beautiful flowers?  Wow, how can I begin to thank my dear husband for these?  I have to say that this bouquet represents all of my favorite colors, too.  I've always loved pink roses, hydrangeas, and palms. Reminds me of springtime every time I see them.  Won't be long now! 

Sometimes you just need some flowers to brighten your day.

Thank you, Honey!
~Jenn

8 comments:

  1. If only money & time weren't a problem, I'd bring home a bouquet every day for you, my Darling Bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dear! Only the house would fill up, I think, and where to put them out of Abbey's reach? There are only so many spots to keep her safe! Once in awhile is greatly appreciated. :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful.. and I love your Talkative Tuesday theme..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so colorful! I love colorful arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty. I love when hubby gets me flowers. So nice that he got a set of all your favorites. And I like the Talkative Tuesday, maybe you've just started a new trend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a breath of spring! Funny how much flowers can mean to us in the depths of winter, huh? As such a special creation of God's, it's wonderful they're associated with love. You are blessed! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I got a bunch of pink roses. I think I like them better than the red.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails