I don't know whether to rejoice or complain. All the hype! All the talk! Perhaps I should be wise to all of that now, but I fell for it. I am glad that the snow went north of us for many reasons, but I am sad for my kids who were all dressed up this morning with no snow to play in.
Oh well, there's sure to be a lot of snow eventually.
ReplyDeleteWe did once make a snowman with that much snow when we lived in the Netherlands. There's not much snow there, and when we came back to our snowman after lunch...someone had stolen it!!
Maybe that will cheer your kids up!
Annie Kate
SNOW! Well I would rejoice. We have had crazy weather this year. AC was on Thanksgiving Day! Today the heat is on.
ReplyDeleteIts very pretty!
We got dumped on a couple of weeks ago but it has all melted....and as far as I'm concerned it can stay that way right up until the week of Christmas. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSnow for Christmas is always nice. :)
A dusting of snow looks nice!
ReplyDeleteYou should have come here. I didn't even realize we were suppose to get snow until Paul told me this morning. Then it started snowing and we got about an inch. I'm sure you will get some snow in time. :)
ReplyDeleteWe have been hovering around freezing . So we get snow and then it melt and freezes. I love snow or no snow not this ice. Hope the kids get some snow to have fun in but not too much that mom and dad are unhappy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
I'm not sure if I would like snow or not. It doesn't snow where I live. It' just rains like crazy! Your snow photos do look nice though. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I know...I've been burnt so many times when they hype up the coming snowstorms and then nothing. Too bad for the kiddos, but I'm sure you will see more before too long. We got a dusting last night...much of it is melted already...surprisingly since it is so cold. I'd be happy if we didn't get anything measurable until Christmas. How's that cold today?
ReplyDelete