This past weekend, we had the pleasure and good fortune to visit The Creation Museum.
I have to say that I was impressed. The cost was dear for us, however, we counted it a good use of our dollars, supporting a museum that is a Bible based ministry over one that is all about the religion of evolution.
The museum itself is well done. The exhibits take visitors through the 7 C's of History: Creation, Corruption, Catastrophe, Confusion, Christ, Cross, and Consummation. We got to see a neat planetarium movie. I have never felt so small! I mean, this universe is unimaginably huge!!! And so is our God. And yet, He wants a relationship with us. Blows me away.
I am thankful that we live only 2 hours from this awesome museum. We have plans to return in the spring, after tax season. We might even go camping near-by and make it a weekend.

Wow, you are only 2 hours from that? What a blessing for you. I've heard such great things about it. Don't know if we'll ever make it, but it would be great if we got to go. Glad you were able to go and I hope you get to go again in the spring. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to visit there sometime! Sounds like fun. Nice photo...great picture of you Jenn!!
ReplyDeleteJenn, that museum sounds so interesting. And I love planetariums. :) It is wonderful that it is so close.
ReplyDeleteOh MAN! That is the second time the Creation Museum has come up in "conversations" for me today. I would LOVE to one day take my family there...but not while in Alaska ;)
ReplyDeleteI am trying REAL HARD not to be jealous. [o; You are soooooo blessed to have this with in a days trip! I can only dream of it but I am thankful for all the Creationist material. Have you all discovered Johnathan Park CD's?!? We LOVE them and learn so much from them.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC
-Mary
When we plan our dates for our Creation Museum trip I am so letting you know when because we will be going after tax season.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you live only 2 hours from the museum! We are planning a trip soon - hopefully next year. Thanks for sharing, Jenn.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lisa
It looks like you all had a wonderful time. What precious memories these times make for our families. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day! xxx
That would be SO AWESOME to go to... Something like that would be so up my alley... I bet you all had a blast.
ReplyDeleteNeat! We've never been to a creation museum but if we ever get the chance we will go.
ReplyDelete