Tuesday, October 4, 2011

For You, Mom

A cat we met recently.

I don't usually like to write a post, just for the sake of writing something, but today I thought it would be OK, just this once.  I mean, if I don't write something soon, my mom will probably say something, again.  *grins*

I've gone from cranking out posts a few times a week to just barely getting two a week.  It doesn't help that I am camera-less.  Pretty much that leaves words or finding old pictures, or using someone else's pictures. 
Pure contentment. 

Maybe I am out of things to say other than "this is what we are doing" type posts.  I want to keep writing a weekly wrap-up so that I will have something to look back on and remember these wonderfully rich days.  Maybe I've said everything else that I have to say?  Maybe this is just another dry spell.  I'm sure all bloggers go through those. 
One of the last photos taken on our broken camera.

Thankfully, right now, my life is kind of boring. It is all about teaching my kids and moving us through our week with grace and truth.  And with that, I will get back to the task at hand, making dinner! 
~Jenn

10 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    Are those your piglets? They are so adorable! Do they have names? Can you tell I am interested? :)

    Some days, the words are just not there. I certainly understand that.

    Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you no matter what you have to say. I'm down to what we have been doing posts too, but I might as well...I only have about 6 people that ever comment. And unfortunately I only have time to visit a few too. I could say more, but nobody listens and others say the same thing more eloquent than I, so why bother. lol Any word on your camara?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no those are not my pigs. I took this picture at a farm we visited recently. They just looked so happy, I had to capture them. As for the camera, I still need to take it back. I hope to do so before we leave again this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we all on some kind of Dry Blog Season?? I echo yours and Jane's sentiments. I'm so busy with projects and life that it's hard to find time to post. Homeschool life is certainly about seasons.

    Thanks for posting anyway! :)

    Sending a hug your way,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to your lovely weekly wrap ups. Perhaps it is not that we are in a "dry blog season" but a very busy and fruitful teaching, nurturing season. Like you I want to get the weekly wrap up done so I can look back...but my creative writing and urge to blog is gone! I find my days are full and when time affords itself to blog I seem to be dry and unable to come up with something. There is joy is this change of season and spending so much time with the children. Its my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I had gone through a long dry spell and all I was able to do was a weekly wrap up. But for some reason when I didn't do a wrap up and posting things individually my dry spell went away. Don't know why but that is what happened. Praying blessings on your week and find your joy in all you do.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl....have I went through some dry spells. But I enjoying my visits here no matter what you write. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should write to just write whenever you want. That's why we blog, writing what we want, when we want and about what we want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've put "take camera back to Best Buy" on my Friday to do list.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Checking in on you girl! How are you doing?!?

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails