Friday, September 9, 2011

This Week At Home, Number 34

Four out of Five
What a glorious week we've had! I'll let the pictures do most of the "talking".
I will never tire of Indiana Dunes State Park. It has to be the most lovely place in Indiana.
Beach House Blowout
Always stairs! 

Sand sculpting

Magnificent!

Happy campers

Rip current warnings! (No swimming) 

Blue sky
Visit to a local museum

Orchard time
Where was the oldest in our family? Well, he got the honor of spending Labor Day Weekend working! He was at grandparent work camp.
Work camp
And as for our school week, well we got three good days in this week.  Today is going to be a half day because there is a birthday to celebrate.

Happy Birthday, Mom!!! 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I was wondering where Ryan was until you told...working instead of camping, what a good man child. Looks like a great week was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week end! I loved seeing all your pics. [o= ( ohhh btw I got my hike pics up. [o= )

    I can see you are getting tons of good use out of that camper. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, I just learned something. I thought only oceans had rip currents!
    What a lovely place, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a great time. Love the pictures. You know how much I like seeing the dunes, always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a beautiful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! :) Fun to "meet" you...I hear about all the blogging ladies. You must have had fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lot of fun!!! :) I was wondering where Ryan was.... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Glad you are still enjoying your camping. We had one longish camping trip and a couple of hikes and I was burnt out! But, I have a little (one year old) at home. The Indiana dunes look really fun. If I ever go camping out that way, I'll have to stop there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I enjoy seeing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great spot for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn,

    Your trip looks like fun! I shall add it to my list of places I'd love to visit.

    I just got home too and I am exhausted. Are you exhausted too?

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pictures! And don't you love the sound of the surf on the beach?! We're going to be vacatoning very soon at the beach and your pictures just helped to whet my appetite :-).
    Blessings, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails