Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Short and Sweet


This week is full.  
My time is short.
I feel the pull,
Of this little port.
I don't know when
this rush will end.
It can't last long...
(nor can this silly song.)

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh how I know this tune well. ((HUGS)) I pray blessings on your time away and have fun this week end! You are very missed my friend.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a familiar post :-)! I could probably venture to say that many of us can relate. Just take your vitamins, stay prayed up, and march forward, LOL!
    May the Lord bless you with much productivity :-), Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having fun even though you are so busy. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn,

    I remember those crazy days. Just be sure to enjoy the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are silly! lol Have a cup of coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, LOL! I LOVED your little poem!

    But seriously, I hope things will slow down for you a little bit so you don't feel so frazzled.

    Take care of yourself, Dear Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails