My camera died on this last trip. It won't focus. I think this is the last picture it took. It was unable to focus afterwards and this is kind of blurry, although I like it.
So, guess it is back to the big box store to see if they will honor the extended warranty I bought last October. Now it seems like a wise decision to have paid the extra since this is the second time the camera has failed me! I really wish cameras were better made. *sigh*
So sorry to hear about your camera! Yes, I'm getting a little closer, bit by bit... It's going to be a while though.
ReplyDeleteI have had positive results using the replacement warranty on electronics, may you have the same!
ReplyDeleteI like this photograph as well. The "fuzziness" actually makes it look more unique.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your camera, ugh! Our current digital camera is a pain as well. It likes to switch to sport mode by itself, which makes it difficult to take pictures. It's very annoying. I hope that you get yours fixed.
BTW, I won't be cboxing anymore. I can't handle all the distractions right now in my life.
Ohhh I am sorry and I know the feeling. I am praying after Sept. 18th ( after the craft fair) I can buy a new camera. Yeah for extended warranties!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
Oh, I guess that would explain some of the haze in the other photo too. lol. Sorry to hear about your camara...I know what you mean, 2 yrs. seems to be the life expectancy of a camaras around here. I haven't owned a camara in at least 2 years and just use the girls' camaras and now both of their's are dying. Anna would like a really nice expensive one, but not at this rate.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is such a bummer. It's never fun when cameras break. I hope they honor the extended warranty and you get it fixed quickly. :)
ReplyDeleteOh dear. :-(
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your camera. I do that that last photo is a nice one, though. Our lens cover broke (so that it was permanently 1/2 open) on our last camera. some days I miss the 'simplicity' of film cameras with all manual controls. It seems like digital ones are so fragile.