We made it back safely, for which I am grateful. It was a great, but exhausting trip. I will post more later. Just wanted to say hello. Back to lessons, here we go!
~Jenn
Awe this makes me homesick for Minnesota. I am fresh back from 2 and 1/2 weeks up there. Its beautiful! I can see the heat in this picture. Wow must have been hot! Sorry to hear about the camera. We can fix ours but the cost is high. Of course the replacement is more but currently using my daughters. Ours has something on the inner lens. Over a hundred bucks to repair it.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Pretty. Glad you are back safe & sound. It looks hazy...is that from the heat?
ReplyDeleteYes, Jane. That day was in the 90's. We did a 2 mile hike anyway. The last day was in the 60's and WINDY, as windy as that giant lake can make it!
ReplyDeleteWow, a real beach. Looks very-y appealing right now! It's the one thing Colorado doesn't have. :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings on your week!
beautiful! Those lakes can make some serious wind, for sure. We lived on the East side of Lake Erie, in Erie, PA.
ReplyDeleteAwe this makes me homesick for Minnesota. I am fresh back from 2 and 1/2 weeks up there. Its beautiful! I can see the heat in this picture. Wow must have been hot!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the camera. We can fix ours but the cost is high. Of course the replacement is more but currently using my daughters. Ours has something on the inner lens. Over a hundred bucks to repair it.