Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Midweek Chat


It has been a quiet week here, so far. (I savor quiet starts to our week.)  That's going to change starting tonight with our AWANA all worker's meeting.  Thursday, Grandma comes.  Friday, we shop and the boys have a sleep over birthday party. Oh well, at least I've had a bit of a break from running around. 

I've been able to rest a little in the afternoons.  I've changed my workout routine and am a little exhausted and sore, all good I assure you. 

School is going on.  I have my usual worries about how lessons are progressing, but nothing to really write about.  I'm taking those straight to Him.


I hope you are having a nice week, as well.
~Jenn

9 comments:

  1. What a nice little chat. It sounds like your week is about to get busy. Are both you and Jeff leading in Awana this year?

    I'm retiring from Awana; Amber & Anna are going to lead Cubbies and I'll just come in a little when needed. My Jeff will continue as a T&T leader. I'll just stay home and read & care for the animals...maybe even catch-up on my scrapbooks - wouldn't that be a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quiet beginning weeks are a very good thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Jenn.

    My children were all in AWANA years ago. I would help in the nursery when I could and my husband was a leader. :) Those were the days!!

    I posted the recipes. Thank you for your patience!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good week so far. Glad it's going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jenn,

    I've been so busy these past weeks I haven't been able to keep up with my blog friends. I hope everything is going well with you new SL year...as I'm able I'll go back and read some of your recent posts.

    We're finally getting out in our pop-up this weekend...to a 10,000 ft. elevation! I hear it's nice and crisp at night. :-) Are you done camping for the year?

    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also started a new workout routine I am so beat. I could kick myself for always trying to bite off more than I can chew. We started school, new bed times, and workouts. Well..enought said on that.

    I am glad you had some quietness. It really does help during the rush moments of life.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quiet days at home are a good thing when you can get them. It gives you chance to clear your mind and your soul.

    I'm sore from my workout too. That's because I haven't been working-out on a consistent schedule. I keep getting sick or "injured," ugh! Hopefully this will change soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenn, I love quiet weeks and busy weeks. Home educating is so good for being flexible. Our week has been quiet but busy with homeschooling. Enjoy the rest of your week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice little chat! I had a few of those little worries, but through some prayer and pondering, they are falling into place.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails