Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let's Pretend

I could be quite comfortable, here next to this fireplace.  Instead of a basket of yarn, though, I'd have a pile of books and a lamp.  There would be a cat curled up in my lap, too.  I'd look up and glance at my husband in his chair next to me and smile. 

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this. Yes, a cat would be a nice lap warmer. Thinking about getting one this winter. (Will never talk the man of the house into getting a cat, but it's nice to dream.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, me too! Can I pretend with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I will use the basket of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pretty. Yes, I could dream too...I'd have a book & lamp too + 3 cats & 1 dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I had to laugh when I read this. Yes, it's fun to pretend for awhile, isn't it? The bad part about pretending though is that sooner or later, you have to get back to reality, ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful scenario. I think I would like a mug of hot cider to go along with my books (and of course cool crisp Autumn weather outside!)

    Blessings,

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I smile with you no matter where we are...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds wonderful...perfectly wonderful. Yes, I could imagine.[o= ( with yarn or a book!)

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails