Friday, July 29, 2011

This Week At Home, Number 28

Certainly one of the highlights of our week was visiting Grandma, who is "pleasantly confused" on a good day.



We went swimming.  We spent a lot of time trying to keep cool.  We went grocery shopping.  We got the "Learning Room" all organized and ready to go.  We went to archery two times in the hot sun.  We read.  We built Lego creations.  We visited friends.  We watched Voyager episodes from 1995.  We hung out the laundry.  We watched our cucumbers grow.  We did a little bit of cleaning up.  I'd say we had a very good week.  And now it is time to savor the last couple days of freedom!

Have a great weekend, every body! 
~Jenn

7 comments:

  1. What happy smiling faces.. ahhh.. I bet that despite being "confused" she was joyful for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Gma looks very happy...it's so much nicer to visit a happy person then a grump. I bet watching the cucumbers grown was exciting. Well, with this heat, I'm sure you probably could...our squash amongest the corn is going crazy...taking over the whole garden. Have you decided when you are going to start school yet? Perhaps I should check your previous post first, maybe you said & I forgot. Have a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week. Love the pictures. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really nice week. Yes savoring our summer days are good. But at the same time I am looking forward to the cozy days of fall too. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet happy picture of your grandma!

    We are in our last hours of freedom before school begins :) And, would you believe that my 2 youngest woke up with colds this morning???!!! UGH!

    I pray that you are having a great weekend,
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails