Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sneaking a peek!

Sunset on Lake Michigan at Indiana Dunes State Park
Good Monday morning to you, my friends!  I'll be busy with the laundry pile all day today. Just thought I'd check in with this beautiful picture of the lake to say hello and that I will be around when laundry is done and the last bag unpacked.  (Hopefully before we leave again in 2 weeks!) 
~Jenn

7 comments:

  1. What a BEA U TI FUL pic of the sunset. I love those kinds of moments and just want to sit and linger in them for as long as I can. Glad you were so blessed and may you have many more summer camping memories this year.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL. Oh that just takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was sitting on a deck looking at that. Feeling the breeze, smelling the water, and sipping on coffee. Oh yeah!!!

    Thanks for sharing. Have a fun Laundry! So, glad I don't have to walk for clean water to wash my clothes, and scrub them by hand. Praise the Lord. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo! You are so inspirational with your camping adventures. I so wish our camping trailer was in better condition. I really miss camping. I'm thinking of buying a tent and roughing it so that we can enjoy some camping fun :)

    Enjoy that laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunset!

    We opted to camp in the backyard this year. I miss the adventure - but I sure do like the kitchen and bathroom facilities better. ;-)

    Hope you had a wonderful 4th!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful picture. Love it. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful picture of the sunset!

    Have fun with the laundry. I will be doing some of that latter on in the week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails