Wednesday, July 6, 2011

IDSP, Camping Trip #4

And let me just start off by saying that there are no hungry mosquitoes left at the lake thanks to my family donating so much of our blood this past weekend! 







Wild blueberries free for the picking!

Our haul!





6 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jenn. It looks like such a fun time. And thanks for giving blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks like a WONDERFUL trip. LOL on leaving the lake with NO hungry mosquitoes. [o= Ohhh and those blueberries are making me salivate. I am glad you all had such a good time. I can't wait till Labor Day Week end and we go on our hike up to the lodge.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely camping trip! My sister says Misquitos are the state bird of Minnesota... After visiting her last summer I would have to agree. They are huge up north and plenty hungry!
    Oh blueberries!!!!! YUM. I get to pick those when I go to my sisters next month. They are amazing.
    Did any of them make it home ( the blueberries)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great weekend and blueberries to boot! I need to see if the ones around here are on yet! Great times. I always look forward to your camping pictures. We hope to get out at least once this summer. Hopefully here in the next couple of weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh those blueberries look fantastic! Actually, so does the whole trip! (Minus the mosquitoes.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the photos. Looks like such a great time. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails