After almost a year without a membership to our local living history museum, we have been enjoying several recent trips. Here are some photo highlights.
Lol, the best kind of enlistment. :) Maybe you could just rent a house there on the Prairie. What's a lack of running water & electricity...you would be living it. teehe
Oh it looks like you all had soooooooo much fun! LOL on the guys enlisting. And the picture angle you got on the cow, good job! It looks like Grace is in her happy place. Thanks for sharing.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Lol, the best kind of enlistment. :) Maybe you could just rent a house there on the Prairie. What's a lack of running water & electricity...you would be living it. teehe
ReplyDeleteOh it looks like you all had soooooooo much fun! LOL on the guys enlisting. And the picture angle you got on the cow, good job! It looks like Grace is in her happy place. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
That place looks so incredible! I wish we had something like that here.
ReplyDelete(and those kittens and lamb are adorable!)
We have one of these about an hour away. Betsy would LOVE it. I'll have to put it on the prayer list. :)
ReplyDeleteThought of you the other day when I saw a billboard that said Linux is hiring. Do they hire kids?
Looks like you had fun. Glad you have somewhere close like that you enjoy. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Fun!
ReplyDeleteI like your photos, especially the longhorn cow and the kittens!
ReplyDeleteRegardign the hammock, aaaaaahhhh! ;)