We are back from trip number 3! And we are three for three with rain during camping trips. I think that is going to be the norm this year. I've measured 4 inches of rain in about 2 weeks! Our backyard started to look like a lake this morning.
Here are some photos from our trip. We were blessed to have Grandpa and Grandma visit us while we were there, as they live not too far from the park.
If you'd like another perspective on our trip, visit my husband's blog, Crafting a Remarkable Life.
What great photos. Looks like you had another wonderful time. So glad you are able to camp like you do. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Looks like a great weekend even with the rain. At least it wasn't hot but I am sorry it was too muddy for hikes.
ReplyDeleteOur hometown in Kentucky flooded last night, thankfully all our family is safe and has no damage.
Looks like a good time. Sorry there weren't more blue sky & sunshine. Such a fun idea though!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful family memories in the making! Camping is awesome. And yes I will take some photos as soon as a camera becomes available. I have been using my son's as ours has something on the inner lens...costly to repair. Dear son is out of town this week with his camera.
ReplyDelete